Menu
rwatson17
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline no dial tone or ringing

The landline has no dial tone and when I try to ring the landline from my mobile it rings but no sound from house phone.

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline no dial tone or ringing

This means it may have been cut off from the cabinet in the street or else the cable has been cut somewhere outside the property.

Call 0345 454 1111 to report a fault.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there rwatson17, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your first post - so sorry that you are having some issues with your landline at the moment. 

Have you been able to check an alternative handset at all? Are you able to confirm if you get your landline via your Hub or standard wall socket? 

If you get it via the Hub, have you tried rebooting the hub and testing it again? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Denise66
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem, it's been like it on and off since beginning of November. Had no phone for 5 days one week and they gave a measly £1.13 credit. They tell you to ring but how can you when you can't dial out - reported using my mobile and it cost a fortune. I hope you don't have the same issues as I've had.

Sorry I can't be of any help .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Denise66, 

I am sorry that you had some issues with your line - is everything all now working for you? 

Calling the 03454541111 number will only be charged the same as calling an 01 or 02 number and is usually included with most tariffs. If you are concerned about the cost, please do contact your mobile provider. 

Do be advised that we will not be responding to posts until we return on 27th December. Please call 150/03454541111 if you need immediate assistance.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos