Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline help

Wolfiebaby
On our wavelength

Hello im thinking of getting a home phone for the first time

But how would i. 1. Find out my phone number

And also i would like to see if my phone line is OK. I have no way of calling virgin at the moment due to my mobile phone being stolen. Please can an advisor check for me. 

28 REPLIES 28

Hi Wolfiebaby,

Thanks for the update. If you would like your router relocating, our engineers would need to attend carry this out. We do charge £25 for this service. Fore more information about this check the link here, https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/price-guides

Unfortunately, we would not send you a splitter cable so you can do the relocation yourself. If you would like us to arrange a relocation of your hub, please come back to us and we can get this arranged for you. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Wolfiebaby
On our wavelength

Can you please confirm i am still having an engineer visit today 

Hi @Wolfiebaby

If you click here - virg.in/myVM - then log in - any visits will show 🙂

Let me know.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It says bad getaway The website hasn't worked in months its why i asked you 

It's just worked for me, can you clear cache/cookies for me and also try a new browser? Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Ive done all this before 

Im on my phone i only have one browser 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Wolfiebaby,

I have checked the system, I will send you a private message so I can tell you.

Please respond to the purple envelope at the top right of the page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Wolfiebaby,

Thank you for chatting with me privately.

I am glad that you have now had the engineer round, also fixing the missing credit you was owed.

If you need anything again, please do not hesitate to post on here in the future.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide