cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline has no dialing tone

Motmender
Tuning in

My landline has no dialing tone. When someone calls they just get an engaged tone. I have tried plugging in another phone and it's just the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Motmender,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some landline issues and that you have no dial tone with your landline connection.

I have checked our systems and I can see that there is an outage active in your local area and it is impacting your landline services at this moment. 

The fault reference number for this issue is F010245686 and the current estimated fix time is today 07/11/22 at 16:15. Our team is working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. I do apologise about the inconvenience.

Please keep an eye out for your connection after this time and let us know if you're still having issues so we can help further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Motmender,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some landline issues and that you have no dial tone with your landline connection.

I have checked our systems and I can see that there is an outage active in your local area and it is impacting your landline services at this moment. 

The fault reference number for this issue is F010245686 and the current estimated fix time is today 07/11/22 at 16:15. Our team is working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. I do apologise about the inconvenience.

Please keep an eye out for your connection after this time and let us know if you're still having issues so we can help further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Thank you so much for the swift and informative reply

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Motmender,

No problem at all! That's what we're here for! 🙂

Let us know how you're getting on with your landline connection later in the day. We'll be able to help further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team