Menu
Ukoklau
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline fault

An intermittent fault. Caller hears my phone ring once before going to engaged, I do not hear it. Been on the phone to virgin last week and today. Absolute rubbish service. This does not happen if caller uses a mobile phone to call my landline. Have paid for a service that Virgin cannot provide. Am thinking of contacting Offgem with a view to claiming back all payments! Virgin must know of these faults and obviously cannot resolve them. This should be explained to future customers.

0 Kudos
Cmrobertson33
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline fault

Hi

Some advice, ensure you keep record of all calls and there names. Follow the complaints procedure on their website and then no joy, use the following link: https://complaint.resolver.co.uk/users/sign_in#/dashboard

Then if no joy, then it can be escalate to OFCOM (OFGEM I think is for electric, gas etc).

Regards

CM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the problems that you're having Ukoklau.

I would like to take a further look into this and see if I can resolve this issue from here. Please could you respond to the private message, that I will send over in a few minutes and we can get started looking into this.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Ukoklau
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for advice. Sorry for late reply been away. Ofgem yes must have been a senior moment.!! Phone appears to be ok at present.
0 Kudos