cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline down

Thadius_Cole
Joining in

As of the 17th my landline isn't working.  I have unplugged the line, checked the connection, reconnected, checked it isn't using another feature of the phone.  Nothing works.  Whenever you attempt to phone out it has a constant soft hissing or static sound and a steady clicking noise.

The website is kind of useless because it sends you in constant circles and asks you to phone them for more support which is amusing in a "kill me now" sort of way.

3 REPLIES 3

Thadius_Cole
Joining in

I am having the same issue with my landline.  It started last night and still nothing this morning.  Exact same problem.  I made a complaint and it just sent me a useless link to tell me to phone them, which is hilarious.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Thadius_Cole thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that your landline is down.  We've checked our systems from here and cannot find any reasons as to why you cannot use your landline.  So it sounds like we need to send a technician to fix this for you.  I am going to send you a private message, so we can confirm your details.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Thadius_Cole,

It looks like my colleague has already responded to your via your other thread about this. We'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!