Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline down

MartyDowling
On our wavelength
Re: Landline down L21 area

5 minutes ago

Hi thanks for getting back so quickly. 

I have no other issues with my virgin media other than my landline is not working. I can neither ring out or receive calls. Also using my mobile I have tried to contact your number 150 but that is completely dead too.

My land line number is [Removed]

Marty

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

7 REPLIES 7

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello MartyDowling

Sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this via the forums.

From looking at the account and service, there appears to be an area fault at present impacting the service. Can you confirm if you currently get a ring tone or dial tone?

Rob

MartyDowling
On our wavelength

Neither Rob, phone is completely dead. I have even tried plugging in a different phone without any success.

Marty 

Thanks for confirming MartyDowling, I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details and  arrange a technician. Even though it states and area issues there is no record of a reference or an estimated fix time.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks for confirming those details, I have booked a visit for a technician to come out and take a look at this. You can find the details here please let me know if there are any issues with the date or time please let me know.

This is the earliest appointment, please be aware any changes may delay the visit.

Rob

MartyDowling
On our wavelength

Hi Rob 

The link you sent only directs me to down load the Virgin app and not details of a visit.

I don't want the app.

Marty

Do you have an online account set up for your Virgin Media MartyDowling? If so, you can track the visit there also 🙂

Rob

MartyDowling
On our wavelength

To be honest Rob I'm not to sure about an online account.  Being in my dotage I'm not to savvy with that kind of thing. I'm struggling with these messages. 

Can you not just tell me on here?