cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline down Again!

cshell
On our wavelength

I'm having an ongoing issue with my landline. I get a Line cord error message on my phone and I'm unable to make or receive calls. The issue is becoming more and more frequent. 

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cshell,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some landline connection issues and are unable to make and receive calls.

We understand how frustrating this can be.

Have you been able to run some online checks on our Landline Faults page

I have been able to run a check on our internal systems and I can see that there is a local Landline Fault impacting your services at the moment. The Fault number is F009809113 and the estimated fix time is currently showing as 05/05/22 at 12:50.

Please run some check on your landline services after this time to see if your landline is still impacted.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cshell
On our wavelength

Hi Pauline thanks for your reply. I kept checking yesterday and it kept showing that there was no issue with the landline. I did report the fault via the 0345 number using my mobile. It is working at the moment but I'm not confident that it will stay that way. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cshell,

Thank you for coming back to us. Please keep an eye on your at home landline connection and let us know if you still experience issues after 05/05/22 12:50. Our teams will be working on resolving this issue in the meantime.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Same problem. Today 25th July is the third time this year. What is most annoying is all the checks say there is no problem with the line, then magically it is okay three or four days later. As previous writer said this is becoming more frequent. Tried to speak to a living person earlier today, but no luck. Just get texts saying go on line which is useless or listen to terrible music. I’m thinking it’s time to junk the landline.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @arthurjack,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with the landline, and have been seeing this more frequently. I haven't been able to locate any details using your Forums account.

So I can look into this further, I'm going to send you a PM. Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ