cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline died.

stedi
Joining in

My phone line has died. I can't make or receive calls.  No dial tone.

25 REPLIES 25

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stedi,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some landline issues!

After looking into our systems, I can see that there is an outage impacting your landline service. The Fault number is F009708923 and the current estimated fix time is 7pm. 

Please keep us updated on how you get on and please reboot your Hub after this time to see if this improves your service.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Welcome to Virgin hell Stedi, welcome

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Oyster,

Thank you for reaching out to us again and I'm very sorry to hear that you feel this way about our services. 

I can see that you have replied to our colleague about your ongoing landline issue. They will reply to you as soon as they can.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

yeah right ok whatever you say

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Oyster,

Please be aware that our staff work on different shift patterns and our colleague will be able to reply soon.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Tried a reboot but nothing has happened.  

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stedi,

Thank you for coming back to me about this. I have checked our systems again and I can see that the outage has been extended and the current estimated fix time is today 18/03/22 at 22:45.

I do apologise about the inconvenience. Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further assistance after this time.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Just tried again and still not working. Tried calling the number from mobile and get a message saying " the person you are calling is not around". 

Hi @stedi

Thanks for the reply

My apologies for the inconvenience, the estimated end date is now 21/03/22 but this has been now flagged as a P1 outage which is our highest priority. Our support teams will look to have you back online as soon as possible. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team