cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline dead, harlow

Liznicholson
Joining in

Hello

My mother in law has not received a hub connector or been told that she needs one as we were.  However her landline is now not working,  suggesting she has been switched over.  What should she do?

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Liznicholson,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear your mother-in-law has not received her adaptor for her landline switchover and now her service is down. We can understand her concern.  Just to confirm has she had any correspondence via email o text regarding the switchover? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/switchover?_gl=1*f5lvk9*_ga*NTc5OTE1NDI0LjE2NDkxNTE5Mjk.*_... If not is she able to get in contact with us here so we can best assist. She can also call on 0345 454 1111 so we can resolve this for her.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I don't believe she has had any contact from you.  Can you confirm if the cm17 postcode is being switched over today?

I am unable to confirm this @Liznicholson.

As an alternative what I can do is invite you into private messages to look into this. Just before doing so, would you be able to confirm if you can provide her relevant details as well as clear DPA and security on her account?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

At the moment I can't and she is queuing for the 0345 number

In this case, please let me know how the call goes with our team and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team