cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline dead......again!

Nicoladavies75
Joining in

This is the 3rd time now that our landline has gone dead. Ive checked the service status, and that seems ok. We've had the engineer out twice now, and  they get it working, but after a few weeks it goes off again 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nicola,

Sorry to hear your phone line isn't working, I will be more than happy to arrange another technician if required, please can you remove everything from the phone socket including any extensions/ filters, if possible try a basic phone straight in the socket?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nicola,

Sorry to hear your phone line isn't working, I will be more than happy to arrange another technician if required, please can you remove everything from the phone socket including any extensions/ filters, if possible try a basic phone straight in the socket?

Regards

Paul.

Nicoladavies75
Joining in

Yes please. Last engineer said it was shorting out with the phone we have in the bedroom. If possible we would like that phone line disconnected from our downstairs one. 

Hi Nicoladavies75,

Is the upstairs phone connected via an extension or is it another socket upstairs?

Regards

Paul.

Nicoladavies75
Joining in

It's another socket, that doesn't work either 

Is it one of ours or a BT One?

Regards

Paul.

Nicoladavies75
Joining in

One of yours, we've never had BT 

Thanks for coming back to us

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll confirm your home address before sending out a new engineer

Kindest regards,

David_Bn