cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline converter

Cryptopractor
Just joined

Could someone please tell me where I can get the lead/converter to connect an ordinary landline telephone to my hub?

I ordered a landline with my broadband (which was installed yesterday), but it suddenly occurred to me after he had gone that the engineer did not set up my landline; I spoke to Virgin Media customer services (via live chat) and was told that I need to purchase a 'telephone device' from an 'outside shop,' although he was unable to tell me precisely where I could buy one. 

I think this is a trifle cheeky as I have ordered and am paying for a landline, on top of my broadband and feel that the required connector should have been provided with the hub.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cryptopractor 

Thank you so much for your email and welcome to the forums, it's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you facing issues with your landline service! 

We can provide an adaptor for you to plug your phone into the back of your Hub, I will pop you a PM now so we can arrange this. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cryptopractor 

Thank you so much for your email and welcome to the forums, it's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you facing issues with your landline service! 

We can provide an adaptor for you to plug your phone into the back of your Hub, I will pop you a PM now so we can arrange this. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again.

Thank you for sorting that out.

No problem @Cryptopractor and thank you communicating with me via the PM.

Please do let us know how things are looking after the adaptor arrives! 

Thanks again.