cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline blocking

Tbayn
Joining in

Hi can someone tell me how I block a number on my landline? I know who it is and I can see their number

thankyou in anticipation 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Tbayn wrote:

Hi can someone tell me how I block a number on my landline? I know who it is and I can see their number

thankyou in anticipation 

VM landlines do not have that feature. You need to use a phone which has a number blocking feature (although there would be nothing to stop the unwanted caller using a different line or withholding their number if they still wanted to try calling you).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tbayn,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Unfortunately, we can't block numbers form your landline. You can purchase a handset that allows you to do this with numbers you do not want calling you, however this is not something we provide.

You can purchase a handset that has this feature from the likes of Argos or Amazon.

We can help with nuisance calls, but I don't think this is what you're asking for.

Kind regards Jodi. 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Tbayn wrote:

thankyou in anticipation 

VM landlines do not have that feature. You need to use a phone which has a number blocking feature (although there would be nothing to stop the unwanted caller using a different line or withholding their number if they still wanted to try calling you).