cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline and wifi calling not working

Missymoo07
Joining in

There was work done in my area October 2022, since then my landline has not been working. I can’t receive or make calls. I’ve had an engineer out three times, had the hub changed, he then figured that the fault isn’t something that can be physically repaired from my home it’s an internal fault virgins end. They said it would take a few weeks to resolve and that they would contact me when it’s done. That was in December! I’ve called numerous times and without being rude nobody seems to know what the issue is so attempt to send an engineer out again. 
Im so fed up with it, there’s always issues with virgin. I’ve sent several complaints but have never had a response or resolution. It’s such poor customer service. I rely on the use of my phones, my daughter is disabled so a lot of calls are being missed because the phone does not work. Can someone please help get this issue resolved??? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Missymoo07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your Landline service. 

Did the person who advised with regards to the fault on our end say what it was that needed to be resolved?

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Missymoo07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your Landline service. 

Did the person who advised with regards to the fault on our end say what it was that needed to be resolved?

^Martin

Missymoo07
Joining in

thank you for your response. 
No I’ve  not been told anything other than it needs to be done by the further technical team . I’ve just spent the last 40 mins on the phone to them,I got transferred to that department only for the lady to cut me off and don’t have the decency to call back. So now I’ll have to call back and go through everything again.

Thank you for that. To be able to advise on this I will need to take a look into your account. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin