cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Voice Mail

AlanL1
Joining in

Hi.  Been away for a few weeks and on return checked landline which had an intermittent tone.  Dialled 1571 expecting to hear some messages only to hear ‘You have no new messages’ then offered main menu option to ‘change personal greeting’ or ‘help’ - which didn’t provide any relevant help.  Any suggestions or do I need to try to contact customer support ? 

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AlanL1

thanks for posting and welcome to the community,

Sorry to hear of this dial tone issue - I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AlanL1

Thanks for joining me on PM. I've scheduled a work order for the faults team regarding this intermittent dial tone. We'll have this fixed asap 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks.    Quick update.    Thought things had been resolved earlier with dialling tone back to ‘normal’.   However following receipt of another voice mail ( the capture of voice messages seems to be working fine) and subsequently deleting it after listening, the intermittent tone with ‘no new messages’ response has re-appeared 🤷🏻‍♂️    Alan 

Hello Alan, thanks for coming back to me. Not to worry - the faults management team will arrange to have this fixed in no time 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team