cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Port - Not Happened

vixpea
Joining in

We've just had Virgin installed this week - last thing before the engineer left, he said oh here's your new home telephone number.. we were a little confused as at the time of placing the order we'd asked for our old number to be ported, the chap had checked if that could happen with TalkTalk, confirmed it could and we thought no more of it.

We haven't yet told TT that we're leaving as we have another 1 month left on our contract, but assumed that the number porting request would be enough to give them the message.

However, I'm not having much joy in finding a way to speak to someone on the phone.. let alone on chat!  I've gone around in circles on the help section this morning and maybe i'm missing something VERY obvious!

All I want to do is ask for our number to be ported over from TalkTalk.. can someone point me in the right direction please?

2 REPLIES 2

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vixpea, 

Welcome to forums and thank you for your first post 🙂
I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your port we can port from them so long as this is active, I cannot see a port request put through for you. I can do this for you if you would like. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vixpea, 

Thank you for messaging with me 🙂 

Glad I could request the port of your landline for you, please let us know if you have any other issues or have any questions.

Zoie