Menu
Min78
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline Phone Not Working

Our Virgin Phone Line Has now not been working for over a week. Area ref : 14.

Everyday I check the service status and it say engineer is looking at and there will be an update by 16.00.

I spoke to customer services yesterday and this is all the information they could provide.

Its not good enough we have been without the service for this long. 

0 Kudos
Min78
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Phone Not Working

Finally Received and update today by text saying engineer is working on it. i came home there were some engineers a couple of doors down and spoke to them and was advised the main area phone mast is broken and engineers know about it. they will update tomorrow. seems odd its taken over a week for any one to fix this as the whole area is down. the  phone seems to go down regularly in this area so this is concerning virgin are not keeping customers aware

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Min78

Thanks for the reply. 

We are sorry that the fault has taken so long to get resolved. Rest assured our technicians will be working hard to resolved this. 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Min78
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris_W1,

A week has now passed since your message and we our landline is still not operational. I receiving the same text message daily saying that engineers are working on the issue. the amount of time it has taken is ridiculous, no actually update as to what the issue is. I have been Virgin media customer for 10 years now and at no point during this has  a service been down for this long. 

0 Kudos