Menu
JimLad
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline Not Working

Hi

No dial tone,no ringtone,cant make outgoing calls and not receiving incoming calls.I,ve tried another phone but still the same.This has been like this for a least a full day if not longer.When I checked my status there were issues in my area with TV and BB but none with phone,ran a test on the phone and came up with no issues.

Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Not Working

Hi JimLad,

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing landline issues. Thanks for confirming you've also done all the usual checks, that really helps to speed thing up 🙂

This is certainly something we can look into for you but we'd need account access to do so. We'd never ask for sensitive information via an open platform so I'll send you a private message to gather the necessary details. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

JimLad
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding Rachel but all sorted

Ended up calling this afternoon using a mobile and as I,m disabled was given priority and engineer arrived two hours after I called and fixed my problem.Great service

Apologies for not updating here earlier but first I,ve been on line

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JimLad,

Thank you for getting back to me both here and via pm. I'm glad everything was sorted for you nice and quickly, do let us know if there's anything further we can help with.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and have a lovely weekend 🙂

Thanks,

Rachael