cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Not Working

Darkmatter2012
Tuning in

Hi,

Looking for some help from the Virgin Media Team to help resolve a fault on my land line.

My landline is not working and I cannot make phone calls. I have tried all the steps including unplugging, re-plugging in the phone. Tried another phone (same reult) and then tried calling Virgin Media (0345 454 1111) from my mobile, as I can't phone 150. I get to a point where I am asked for characters from the passcode, which neither I nor my wife can remember. My wife is away at the moment and is the account holder, although I pay the bill, so Virgin won't talk to me without the passcode. My wife started a text conversation with Virgin, to get a passcode reminder, but it ended with all our representatives are busy. Is there any way to get a passcode reminder sooner, or talk directly with a Virgin Media representative?

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Darkmatter2012, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with your landline. As you have tried all the steps we would have recommended I am going to send you a PM so this can be checked further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules