cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline - No dial tone

domoshea
Joining in

Hi.  I have no dial tone on my landline.

I've tried plugging in a number of different phones (which I've also tested on other people's landlines so definitely work), and no tone with any.

If you call the number, it rings as normal on the phone you are calling from, but the landline itself  doesn't ring

Can you help, please?

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @domoshea,

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the forums! I'm really sorry you're having issues with your landline at the moment.

Thanks for confirming the checks you've already carried out - this helps narrow things down. I've been able to locate your account using your forums details and have been unable to connect with the phone to run deeper checks. There is also no area outage that could be impacting things.

I'd like to get a tech visit booked into you so we can look into this and get it fixed. I'll just need to confirm a couple of details, please look out for the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @domoshea,

Thanks for getting back to me via private message. This is all booked in for you, and you can view the appointment via your online My VM Account - you can also change the date / time there if needed.

Keep us posted!

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide