cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Home phone not working AREA 20 BH17 9AJ

mar45
On our wavelength

Home phone line dead ALL OF TODAY but not registering as having a fault message just reads -    We can't see any issues affecting BH17 9AJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mar45 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry you're currently unable to use your landline. We've checked our systems.  There is indeed an issue in your area causing your loss of landline. I am sorry, we don't currently have an estimated fix time. 

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mar45 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry you're currently unable to use your landline. We've checked our systems.  There is indeed an issue in your area causing your loss of landline. I am sorry, we don't currently have an estimated fix time. 

Regards

Lee_R

mar45
On our wavelength
Thanks for the quick reply. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious.

We hope so too.

Please stay safe from these storms.  

Regards

Lee_R

mar45
On our wavelength
Sorry to be a nuisance just wondering if there were any progress or updates yet

Hi @Mae45, thanks for your post although I'm sorry your landline is still offline.

I'm just going to pop you a PM to ask you to confirm some details, as if things still aren't working we may need to get a technician out to you.
Please expect this PM shortly and respond when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mar45, thanks so much for confirming the details requested.

I've booked an engineer for you now for the nearest available date - although I can't confirm this publicly, you'll receive text message updates and you can also view this via your My Virgin Media app.

Please let me know if you need any further support!

Many thanks

Tom_W

mar45
On our wavelength

Hi me again. Still no phone line.  They've done all the checks the latest ones were this morning which said their was no problem& he said there was nothing wrong with the phone itself but there is a problem in the area which he didn't know when it will be fixed; but the virgin texts say all is ok.  One of the messages said they have put engineer visit on hold.   Any suggestions gratefully received please.   I would add that this has happened a few times before over the years & it's often been a problem with the roadside green box.

Regards 

mar45

I have the same problem, BH17 9FB 

No dial tone since Friday!

We I check status there was a problem which then disappeared..? Still no dial tone.

sorry to hear you too have problems, but I must be honest it's great to know I'm not the only one in this area