Menu
DougieG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline Fault reported Friday - no update

I reported a landline fault on Friday around 2pm and was told the fault team would be in touch within 24-48 hours. It's now over 96 hours.

I can't call to raise this as my phone service doesn't work, we're not getting incoming calls and they seem to divert straight to voice mail - well they were but I can't tell anymore as even 1571 doesn't connect.

Online help recommends using chat, but hey, it then pops up a message to say try again during working hours - ironically the pop-up is right beside the table highlighting 8am-8pm opening hours. HELP!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Fault reported Friday - no update

Hi DougieG,

Thanks for your post. Very sorry to hear you are having issues with your landline and haven't received a call back as agreed.

Can you expand on what fault you are experiencing on the landline please?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
DougieG
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lindsey_C

Thanks for asking, the fault is that we are not getting any calls through and they all seem to be getting directed straight to 1571. There is huge interference on the line and this was going at some points and would allow a dial out, but that option seems to have gone now and dialling number just results in being connect to a background noise. We therefore can't even check voice mail any longer.

I've checked the status check online and it was telling me 'no issue', then the line was busy (when it wasn't), yesterday it just hung at 'completing test' and a moment ago has concluded that the test was 'inconclusive' - dial 150 for help - except I can't!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DougieG,

I'm going to drop you a PM so we can confirm some details and take a closer look for you.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos