cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land line not working no ring tone or incoming calls

Zeiss
Tuning in

All suggested tests done ie, tried new phone,tried unplugging and plugging phone at wall socket,had this problem a couple of times the past,only solved when engineer checked connection in the main box on the street. What I really require is an engineer appointment urgently,please could someone arrange this at your end please.

Many Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Zeiss,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry that your landline is not working for you.

I located your account using your forums details, I can not see any issues with your line. Have you tried using a different handset?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley.

Yes I have used new handset in the vm wall socket,still doesn't work,just gives message check line,so I have checked all cables,and connections.

As I said in the previous post an engineer fixed the problem and on two previous occasions it was the connection in the main cable box in the street that had been disconnected.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you @Zeiss,

I will send you a private message now, please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for talking to me in a private message @Zeiss,

I have booked an engineer appointment for you now, please check you online account to see the date and time of this appointment, this was the earliest date and time I could book for you.

I hope this is okay, let me know if not.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hi Hayley.

That's fine.

Thank you for your help.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

You are welcome @Zeiss 🙂 

Have a lovely rest of the day.

Hayley
Forum Team