cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land Line Voice Mail

ajmin4311
Joining in

I have recently discovered that I have Voice Mail on my landline provided by VM. People are leaving messages when the line is busy and I am not picking them up so missing important calls. This service is interfering with my answering machine so I would like this service turning off please, if I am on the phone I want people to know I am busy and it seems as I am unable to disable it myself, this is the third time I have now tried to get it done and have rang support twice and both times it has failed to be removed.

Please Help

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for popping back with an update @ajmin4311

Glad to hear this and thanks for the feedback.

Feel free to give us a shout here on the Forums should you have any further issues. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ajmin4311,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your landline service. To clarify, you're requesting to have your voicemail service with us disabled as it's interfering with the voicemail service that's provided by your landline handset and equipment itself?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach

Yes I would like that service disabling please

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ajmin4311

Thanks for getting back to us.

I would be happy to disable your Voicemail feature on your landline for you. I will need to access your account to do this, so I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ajmin4311

Thanks for getting back to me with the details.

I'm happy to confirm that I have now removed your voicemail feature from your landline. This change can take 24 hours to take effect, please do let me know how everything is working in a day or so!

Best wishes,

Serena

Serena

I can confirm that I have checked the phone operation today and it does seem that the voice mail is turned off, I made a call from the land line and then rang it from my mobile and got a busy tone, which I wasn't getting before.

So thanks for the help I am much obliged for your help, this was the third time of asking to have the service turned off but it just didn't happen, so thanks again

Andrew

Thanks for popping back with an update @ajmin4311

Glad to hear this and thanks for the feedback.

Feel free to give us a shout here on the Forums should you have any further issues. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs