cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised phone calls

leewhite1974
Joining in

Would I be able to request itemised bills for the last 2 months, showing all calls made from my landline? This is not something I normally need, but I need a list of all the calls made by myself for the last 2 months due to legal issues, Many Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello leewhite1974

Thanks for your post 

This is something I can arrange for you 

As this is fully Itemised it will be a cost of £2 per copy 

And we send them by paper which can take 2 weeks 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Gareth_L wrote:

Hello leewhite1974

Thanks for your post 

This is something I can arrange for you 

As this is fully Itemised it will be a cost of £2 per copy 

And we send them by paper which can take 2 weeks 

<snip
Regards     
Gareth_L 

@Gareth_L

I have not seen this response from VM before. My understanding was usually the reply is that the information is not available retrospectively.

Has there been a recent change in this? Can customers now request back-dated, full-itemisation for their bills (at a cost) should the need arise? How far back in time can they request?

@leewhite1974

Does your current billing only show calls above the default 50p limit (available in My Virgin Media)? If so, you could ask VM to apply full itemisation from this point forward should you ever have a similar future need.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The bills will not show all calls. Any calls that are package inclusive or free will not be listed.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@nodrogd wrote:

The bills will not show all calls. Any calls that are package inclusive or free will not be listed.

In which case, the offer of the paper printouts presumably won't be any different than the last year's worth of PDF bills which can be downloaded from MVM (less the £2 charge per bill!)?

Hi @goslow

[MOD EDIT: Incorrect advice removed - correction found here]

Gareth_L

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Gareth_L wrote:

Hi @goslow

We can go back as far as the Systems allow us for them to be printed 

Average its 12 months give or take 

@nodrogd, We are able to pull a copy with all calls dialled barring any numbers like childline for obvious reasons 

Gareth_L

Thanks for that. Useful to know for anyone in a similar position to the OP requiring it retrospectively for legal reasons or when billing is being questioned. To the best of my knowledge, past answers have always been that the information was not available retrospectively (which I had always thought was odd and that the information must be logged somewhere with VM).

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello leewhite1974

Sorry I jumped into this one with some duff information

We can send as copy bill for calls that are charged 

Any calls that are free under a tariff will not show on the copy bills

If you needed a full itemised bill the this would need you go down the 

Court route 

Gareth_L