Menu
Uttam
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Itemised Bills

I have been a customer with Virgin since Feb. I have last week downloaded all bills and to my surprise I saw 10 calls made from my phone in March. 9 to a landline and 1 to mobile which I dont recognised. 2 reasons why I am concerned. 1st I have had Virgin Phone connection since Feb but only bought a physical phone in April. So I am not sure who made the calls in March.

2nd when I check the bills online I can see 9 calls made but unable to see the nu,ber sto which the calls were made. So I called up customer services and after waitinf for 45 minutes and taking 20 minutes to explain that I need a itemised bill of all the calls made on the landline the Virgin Customer service representative sent me pdf in my email without the itemised numbers. Is it difficult to understand I need to know who made those calls from my landline number so I need to know the number to which the calls were made. Can you get someone with common sense on your Customer services.

Can i have the email whgere I can write a complaint as unbale to find any sort of emil address to officially make a complaint.

Can someone send me the itemised bills for my phone ( landline ) for March - April.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Itemised Bills

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you Uttam.

I can look into your account to find out the numbers that were called in March and April but we would need to do this via a private message that I will send over to you in a few moments. Please respond to this and I can look into this for you. 

Regarding raising a complaint, you can do this by using the information available here.

Also if you'd like to raise the complaint on line, you can do so by clicking on this link.

Thanks

Steven_L 

0 Kudos