cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Home Phone Engaged Issue

kingkobeda
Joining in

Hi

I have exacatly the same issue, can you help?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

jezlinho
Tuning in

I have been liaising with Virgin Media Second Line Team who have advised me that there is a re-routing issue. They are taking quite some time to resolve it. The problem started about 6 days ago.

The Hong Kong numbers I am dialing are definitely working fine because they can be called using Skype or my mobile. It's certainly a Virgin Media issue.

Hi @jezlinho

Let's see if we can find out what's happening with the numbers you are having the issue with. Please join me on private message so I can locate the account and pass security with you. You can see the your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thank you for confirming this @kingkobeda, please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security with you to raise your issue to the team to investigate further. You can see the your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Virgin Media seems to have fixed my line now and I can now call any Hong Kong number.

Thank you very much for confirming this @jezlinho. Glad to hear this has now been resolved for you. 

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to post again on the community, we'll be here to help if needed. 

All the best, 

Here to help 🙂
Carley