cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent dialing tone

Sue02003
Joining in
  • So after waiting a month for my longstanding number to be connected to the virgin contract. I cannot get rid of the intermitant dial tone, I have sussed it out to be the virgin messenger service, trouble is from week 1 to 4 virgin gave me a telephone number didn't tell me it was a temporary number or advise of the number. , not sure if someone left a message on that number because that's when the intermitant dial tone started, so then after 4 week I get  my number I have had for over 20 years and the intermitant tone stayed on virgin line, I set up my virgin answer phone, tried the listen to messages no messages but still the intermitant dial tone. I'm thinking this is gonna be a forever thing. Any suggestions. Thanks sue. 
3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sue02003 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your landline dial tone. We can understand the inconvenience caused and want to best help. To investigate this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

greengekko
Joining in

I still have the same problem since Feb 2023 - had 2 engineer visits and numerous calls with customer service but no resolve as yet

Hi Greengekko.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you back onto our community forums.

If you can elaborate to what has happened with your services, we would love to help.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide