Menu
cdawson1uk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation problems

Technician installed yesterday and our phone does NOT work.  We telephoned and we’re told the technician would be in contact within the hour.  That did not happen.  

The technician said virgin would send someone to fit box to holes drilled in the wall outside and to cover and hide the cable across the garden.   Please confirm this has been logged? 3478408B-8059-409C-A2C1-6B43C8C0B218.jpeg

6FDA986A-3DD3-4AC9-A7EC-675EB03B397B.jpeg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation problems

Hi cdawson1uk, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am really sorry to see there have been issues with your install. We would love to see what we can do to help you, I have sent you a PM to get further details from yourself. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
cdawson1uk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation Day - No Installation

Hi,

Please can I get an update?   The technician left on Saturday without installing the new telephone service (we're keeping our old number).   My wife just tried calling the home number from work and it's still not working.   Can you please let me know when a technician will return to fix the service and confirm that we will not be charged for the days we are without a service.   I understand from Hetty on Saturday that it would be logged as a complaint but I've not been told what will happen next and when we can expect it to be fixed. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Day - No Installation

THREADS MERGED - Please do not post duplicate threads regarding the same issue. This could increase delays in you getting a reply from staff.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Day - No Installation

Hi cdawson1uk, 

Sorry for any delay, I have replied to your PM. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos