cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase rings before voicemail

beardingpaul
Joining in

Since we had a power cut the number of rings before going to voicemail has reduced to 2 which is almost impossible to answer in time.  Can you change it to maximum (10 or more?) or let me know what to do.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @beardingpaul,

Thank you for being a joy to speak with today 🙂 

Please let me know by 5pm tomorrow if the rings have changed! Have a lovely evening.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @beardingpaul,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that your rings have dropped.

Can you please tell me if you are the account holder to the media account? I was only able to find a mobile account with your forums details, or is this regarding the mobile account? (Please do not post account numbers)

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello Hayley, yes I am te account owner and it is regarding my home phone.  Thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @beardingpaul.

I will send you a private message now, then I can help you further 🙂

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @beardingpaul,

Thank you for being a joy to speak with today 🙂 

Please let me know by 5pm tomorrow if the rings have changed! Have a lovely evening.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hello Hayley, I'm happy to say that the number of rings before the voicemail kicks is working.  I let it go up to 8 rings (out of 10 available) before answering so no longer a mad rush to get to the phone in time.  Once again, thank you for all your assistance.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @beardingpaul,

Thank you for the update! That is great news 🙂

I am glad it has worked for you, I hope you have a lovely rest of the day.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team