cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase number of rings before voicemail

realpanjandrum
Joining in

I know this has been asked before, but I see that it can be resolved through contact here rather than by trying to call for help.

I want the number of rings before voicemail kicks in to be increased to the maximum, please.

Gerry

24 REPLIES 24

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Antwood,

Thanks for getting back to us. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if the number of rings doesn't increase by the weekend.

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

All working fine, now. 10 rings (30 seconds) until voicemail kicks in. Brilliant. Thanks for sorting this out.
It's strange how making three lengthy calls to VM about this did not resolve the issue yet you managed it in not time. And, I even believed them when they blamed my telephone handset so I purchased a new pair of phones!

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the previous frustration Antwood but glad it's sorted now, thanks for keeping the thread updated - if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Tom 

Since you managed to increase the number of rings to 10 we have only received one voicemail message. This is mainly because we can answer the phone in time but I also found that some people have assumed we have no voicemail due to the length of time it takes before it kicks in. This isn't too much of a problem but I guess having 8 rings (approx 24 seconds) would be the ideal solution. If this could be done that would be perfect.

Thank you

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I have requested this amendment for you.

Kind regards,

Zak_M