Menu
Fedupgrimes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incoming phone calls get cut off

Joined virgin on 01/03/19 was told we needed to have a new cabs, laid in the front garden. After a bad start, no TV for over a week, no catch up for longer, and a revisit from the engineer said the phone problem would be resolved when the work would be complete. Since than have rang 150 numerous times and told that no recabelling was scheduled and told that there wasn't  any issues with the phone line. I have messaged for help and have not received replies. And as recent this week told that the line was working well. 

EIGHT weeks most of my phone calls are being cut off. I am desperate I have a very elderly father living indepandently, and are having to call people back on my payg mobile.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incoming phone calls get cut off

Hi there Fedupgrimes

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for taking the time to post.

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing ongoing service issues. We apologise for the continued disruption and inconvenience caused.

We're sorry that you have not received replies to the messages you have sent us.  Where have the messages been sent to?

We'd like to help on here in any way we can.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Fedupgrimes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media app messages
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are sorry for the delay in responding to the messages you have sent us through the APP.

I'd like to access your account so I'll send you a private message in one moment.

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos