cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCOMING CALLS CUT OFF WHEN ANSWERING

Eric1812
Joining in

I have a Hub 5, and in the last week every time the phone rings and I answer it just cuts off. I have bought new phones thinking it was a problem of the my old phones but it still does the same with new phones. I can ring out and it connects fine and I can talk. 

I have rebooted the hub several times still no joy any suggestions or is it a faulty hub.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Eric1812

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced with your landline via the Hub 5, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We are currently aware and investigating a known issue effecting incoming calls for some customers on the Hub 5, rest assured the team are working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

21 REPLIES 21

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Eric1812

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced with your landline via the Hub 5, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We are currently aware and investigating a known issue effecting incoming calls for some customers on the Hub 5, rest assured the team are working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

Rob

What do we do Rob? Is it from your end? Will an adapter do anything? Can you please clarify when this will be resolved?

Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing @Eric1812

I have had a look for you and the estimated fix time for the issue is 29-NOV-2022 09:00:00. Please bear with our team while they work to resolve the fault. In this case, the adapter will not resolve the issue however we will work as fast as possible to resolve this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

tolloczko
Tuning in

Hi.  I have the same problem.  Started last Friday.  Spoke to Tech Support.  Apparently it’s a hub 5 config problem that they are working to resolve and will let users having know when a fix is available.  I am assuming it’s a firmware problem so I hope they can sort out soon and fix remotely..  

Amen.

Apologies for the inconvenience patcaffr, we are still looking into this to resolve as soon as possible. 

Rob

helenbt8
Joining in

Having the same issue. Any idea of when this will be resolved.

Hello helenbt8

We appreciate you posting on the forum in regards to the call issues via your Hub 5, we appreciate the frustration and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Welcome to the community.

We're aware of the issue and the team are working on resolving this as quickly as possible, at present we don't have a timeframe for this.

Rob

You must have a timescale now as I spoke to Dipesh around 12.30 today and he advised the issue would be resolved in 24 hours time.  If this is not the case can you please speak to your Level 1 support and ensure they give out accurate information.

It would appear that no one in VM speaks to anyone else. This is a huge issue and there is nothing on any of your web pages advising of this problem.