cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to report ndt on my landline

Jon89
Joining in

I have no dial tone on my landline. I have tried wired phones and wireless but nothing at all. Also tried taking the front cover off the socket and tried the test socket but nothing.

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jon89

Thank you for your communication on our private message

I have booked a tech visit in for you, you will be able to view the appointment and reschedule this via your online account shortly.

Please keep us updated with how the visit goes

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jon9

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about this, I am going to drop you a private message to investigate further - please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Jon89
Joining in

Still no landline dial tone this morning, after a couple of response last night I have heard nothing this needs to get sorted asap

Hi @Jon89

Thank you for your communication on our private message

I have booked a tech visit in for you, you will be able to view the appointment and reschedule this via your online account shortly.

Please keep us updated with how the visit goes

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

All sorted after tech came out. There was talk of compensation as our phone line was pulled out and stood on at the cabinet and this would have to have been another tech doing this.

Is this something you can help with

Hello Jon89,

Thanks for coming back to us. In relation to compensation, please see here - virg.in/autocomp - I believe this was fixed within 2 days of reporting to us so wouldn't be liable for it I'm afraid. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill