cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub and adaptor for phone

Amorphous
Joining in

I have tried dialing 150 to get a new hub and adaptor sent, but that keeps cutting me off (several times!!). I've also tried downloading the app, but apparently my phone is too old to work with it.

How do I get in contact with Virgin to get the new equipment before my landline gets cut?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Amorphous wrote:

I have tried dialing 150 to get a new hub and adaptor sent, but that keeps cutting me off (several times!!). I've also tried downloading the app, but apparently my phone is too old to work with it.

How do I get in contact with Virgin to get the new equipment before my landline gets cut?

If you need a new hub because of an impending VM phone switchover process, AIUI a tech is normally booked for the switch who would bring a new hub.

Wait for the VM forum team to reply here within a few days who should make the arrangements for you. (Edit: crossed with #2)

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Amorphous,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly get the switch over arranged for you and an adaptor sent out.

So, I can get this arranged, I will pop you over a private message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Amorphous wrote:

If you need a new hub because of an impending VM phone switchover process, AIUI a tech is normally booked for the switch who would bring a new hub.

Wait for the VM forum team to reply here within a few days who should make the arrangements for you. (Edit: crossed with #2)

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Amorphous,

Thanks for the private message. I have now booked in your switchover, you will receive a text message with a time and date. We have also advised you will need and adaptor and the hub updating/relocating if required.

I did ask for an updated mobile number in the last private message.

Kind regards Jodi.