cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Telephony

shills
Joining in

Hello there,

We had an engineer come out probably over a year ago to assess a fault on our landline.

To cut a long story short he called someone and asked them to enable telephony on our hub but this has still not be done. Please can this be enabled as we've had no landline for over a year.

Many Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shills,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I do apologise for the ongoing landline issues you've had. Is your landline currently connected to your router? If so, are you getting any dial tone at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

The phone is connected to the router yes as the engineer gave us a connector. There is no dial tone and we're unable to make or receive calls

Thanks.

Hi @shills,

Thank you for expanding. Is there a landline socket on the wall you can connect the phone to to see if you get any service from there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

There is a standard landline socket yes but we get no service from there. We switched to a new phone prior to our visit from the engineer.

I have checked the Hub and it does say that telephony is disabled.

Thanks

Hi @shills,

Thank you for expanding. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can investigate and advise further on this.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team