cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5

ansabras
Joining in

Last week i recieved my new hub 5 which is set up and running. my home phone then stopped working, (old diamond cable connection) the virgin engineer told me they now connect the phone directly to the hub via a dongle, trouble is the hub 5 is not ready for this so now i have no phone, engineer told me i either go back to a hub 3 or wait for this service to be applied. Having just spent an age setting all my houshold smart gear to the new password changing hub is not an option

Can you advise when the hub 5 will be ready

11 REPLIES 11

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Zach_R wrote:

Hi @ansabras,

What issues are you currently experiencing with the Hub 5?

Thanks,

its all it the thread @Zach_R - but here you go - users phone line has gone faulty - tech has been and said it has to be connected to the hub now and it cannot be done on hub3 so tough - OP would prefer not to go back to earlier hub and so no longer has a phone line - its not clear if tech tried to mend phone line - maybe thats an option or just took the easy route and said connect it to the hub - followed by whoops it cannot be done on hub5

so there you are hopefully you can get something sorted

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thanks for clarifying @-tony-.

Hi @ansabras,

Apologies for the ongoing issues. I'm going to send you a private message in a moment so I can take a closer look at what's going on and we can see what we can do for you to get this sorted out.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!