cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 telephony didsbled

caddie1966
Tuning in

Hi I've got the hub 4, and I'd like to plug my landline phone into my router. We've been a customer since diamond cable days and we currently plug the landline into the wall socket. In the router settings it's saying telephony disabled. I'm I right in saying we won't be able to plug the landline phone into the router as its being rolled out. We live in nottingham and will virgin media let me know when we can plug the phone into the router. Roughly how long will we waiting before we can do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is switchover activity going on at the moment, but it's not something customers can currently request.

Virgin Media will let you know when it's time to move your home phone to the Hub.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is switchover activity going on at the moment, but it's not something customers can currently request.

Virgin Media will let you know when it's time to move your home phone to the Hub.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Thank you very much for the reply. Much appreciated thank you👍

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @caddie1966 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.

As confirmed by BenMcr, we are currently in the prosses off rolling these changes out to all of our customers. 

Are you having issues with your landline currently? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

No I'm not having any trouble with the landline, I was going to move the phone into the living room. I Just brought a cordless phone and in the hall theres no plug socket near to plug into the mains. I'll do it as and when I can plug into the router. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We'll be sure to let you know @caddie1966

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs