cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3

payney1974
Tuning in

My landline can’t receive calls, after lots of faffing about, I’ve now been told I need a VOIP phone? 

I’ve read on here that any phone will work! 

what’s the deal? Do I need a VOIP phone or not? 

19 REPLIES 19

Hi, no I didn’t cancel my services with SKY I just ordered Virgin and asked to keep my number.

I’ve now cancelled Virgin so I’ll probably lose my number anyway! I will be taking this further though.

I’ve been on the phone for three hours tonight, passed from one department to another and when you get to the last department, the department where they can’t pass you to anyone else, they put the phone down on you!! 
I was warned by friends that the VM customer service was bad but I would never of believed it to be this bad. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Paney1974, 

Thank you for your reply, and I am so sorry to hear you feel this way. I can see you are PMing someone from our team, have we not been able to resolve your issues?
Zoie

Raised a job?? Whatever that means? I have not been able to receive calls since Tuesday 12th April (since your engineer finished installing the equipment).

is this acceptable? What do you suggest I do now? 
I had no option but to cancel within the 14days… did I? 
what would you of done? 
I need an engineer at my house ASAP!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Looking at our systems, this is not something a tech could fix and a ticket was raised to fix it on the switch. 

I am sorry this has happened, we are not a fault free service and we have raised this to fix. 

If you are leaving us for another provider have you raised a number port request as the number may be lost?
Zoie

On the phone to VM last night for hours and again tonight for hours, keep getting passed to other departments and then cut off!! You’re a joke of a company!! 
I’ve requested a manager call me but I’m sure your staff say they’ve done it but they don’t!  
It’s getting to a point where it’s affecting my sleep! The first thing I think about when I wake up is Virgin Media!! 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate your frustration regarding this payney1974,

Welcome back to the community.

I can see you are PM'ing our team, to avoid confusion I'll allow them to continue any pending investigation.

Thanks,

Kain

Nothing will get done!! I’ve raised a complaint, nothings come of that!! You guys don’t even register the complaints down do you? So there’s no paper trail!!  
Unbelievable! 

Hi Payney1974. Apologies for your poor experience! As Kain mentioned above I can see you are PMing with another forum team member so I will let them continue to support you with your service issues to avoid confusion. 

Regarding complaints, we have a complaints code of practice, which outlines our complaints process and timeline. 

When you raise a complaint, this is registered under a reference number which should be provided at the time it is raised. If this is not the case for whatever reason you can also view and track your complaints here. 

If you are still unable to see your complaint reference number and would like one of the team to provide this for you - please just let us know. 

All the best! 

Molly

Hi Molly,

I’ve raised a complaint online twice and over the phone once, I have never been given a reference and when I track the complaint it shows no active complaints!! 
I have asked to speak to a manager but this request soon gets batted away! 
My phone line started working this morning, after 10 days but I can assure you this is not the end of it. 
1) I still want to raise a complaint 2) I still want to speak to a manager 3) I want to be compensated for the disgusting level of support I have had from Virgin Media. 
I look forward to hearing from you.

regards 
Stuart Payne

Hi Stuart, I can only apologise for this poor experience. My colleague Paul has been in touch regarding your ongoing fault, if you can please respond to him via your PM messages he will be able to support also getting this complaint raised and resolved for you. This will prevent confusion or communication across multiple threads. 

All the best! 

Molly