cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 router/home phone

Balbo
Tuning in

Can someone get back to me regarding my issue please. I have the new Hub 3 router and my old phone cable does not fit in the back of the router. I have a adapter which came with the router but still does not fit. I called Virgin media technical helpline to get a Engineer out to me, but the customer service guy fobbed me off saying I have to buy my own adapter. This is out of order, I explained to the customer service that the engineer fitted my phone cable line in the first place but they still fobbed me off.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Balbo,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see toy are facing issues with your phone line not fitting into the Router, have you changed your Router, our 21 CV phone only works with the Hub 4.0, does the phone work if you put the phone in the wall socket?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Balbo,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see toy are facing issues with your phone line not fitting into the Router, have you changed your Router, our 21 CV phone only works with the Hub 4.0, does the phone work if you put the phone in the wall socket?

Regards

Paul.

@Paul_DN wrote:

Hi Balbo,

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, all sorted now. I have connected phone line into back of Hub 3 router but now message on phone says " Line cord error'. My phone line not working .

Thanks 

Bal

Hi Balbo,

So I can help further I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.