cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 landline connector

Graham_1978
Joining in

Hello,

We have recently upgraded to a HUB 3 and the landline connector was not supplied. We bought one based on previous forum answers (RJ11 plug to BT socket adapter) however this has not worked. i can confirm it is in the correct port.

Can you confirm the correct connector and also confirm if there are any settings that need switching on by Virgin for this to work.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Graham_1978,

Welcome to the community, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see this, I will send you a private message so I can help you further with this.

Please look out for a plum Envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Graham_1978

Thanks for confirming the details, from checking your account isn't set up to use the landline via the Hub. If you use the service via a wall socket this should work for you.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

Can you set it up to work on the Hub?

Thanks.

Graham.

At the moment we aren't able to set up accounts to allow the landline to be used via the Hub. We are at the moment in the process of migrating all of our accounts with a landline to be used via the Hub.

As you can imagine this is quite a large task but as soon as we're ready to make the change in your area we will let you know via letter or email.

Rob