cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Phone Adapters

eggnog
Joining in

Hello, I have two house landline phones that plug into a normal phone socket on the wall.

Can I get the adapters for these two phones so I can plug them into my hub3 router?

I was talking to another Virgin Media customer who was given the adapters for free, and they advised me to make sure I request the adapters that allow the phones to ring.

So my request is for the Virgin Hub 3 Adapters that Include the ring capacitor for older phones.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @eggnog,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see this.

I can help you with this, but we can only send out one adapter per customer.

If you are okay with this let me know and I can invite you into a private message.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello, yes the 1 will be great thanks.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem @eggnog.

I will send you a private message now, please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @eggnog

Thanks for talking to me in a private message.

I am glad that this has been sorted for you now, please do let me know when it arrives.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hello, I have been waiting 2 weeks now, and still nothing has arrived, could you look into this for me.

Thanks.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the delays eggnog.

May I ask are you waiting for both adaptors?

Thanks,

Kain

No just the one per customer.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response, 

I've dropped you a PM so we can chase this up for you. 

Thanks,

Kain