cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get previous virgin landline number imported

Poppykent
Joining in

When I moved I asked to retain my virgin landline phone number from my previous address. However they have given me another number. I run an animal rescue and my phone number is printed on literature and databases.  So far I have spent 3 hrs in conversation with a Bot and then a foreign gentleman, who was passing details to customer care.  Nothing further heard from them.  He did say that ‘Faults’. can import my old number to the new address, but I have no idea where you find ‘Faults’.    Then phone conversation with a foreign lady on the Landline box who told me to ring back in 2 weeks.  In the meantime, no phone.  I feel I am going round in circles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Poppykent

We're sorry to hear of the problems caused regarding the transfer of your number following your move, we appreciate the concern and frustration this can cause and you raising it via the forums.

We're eager to look into this further for you to assist as much as we can, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to help with this and investigate further.

Thanks

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Poppykent

We're sorry to hear of the problems caused regarding the transfer of your number following your move, we appreciate the concern and frustration this can cause and you raising it via the forums.

We're eager to look into this further for you to assist as much as we can, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to help with this and investigate further.

Thanks

Rob