cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to de-activate free voicemail on landline

Mich1956
Joining in

How do you de-activate the free Virgin Voicemail that comes with a new landline account??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Mich1956,

Thank you for expanding on this. It sounds like the voicemail inbox may be full. Have they tried accessing it to clear it up to see if that helps at all?

You can find more information on the free voicemail service here, including how to access it, use it, and change settings if needed.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mich1956,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

May I ask why it is that you're looking to cancel/deactivate the free voicemail service for your landline?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I'm actually posting this message on behalf of some good friends who are having problems with their new Virgin Media service. They're both 86 and can't cope with technology. For whatever reason, when I try to call them on their landline, an automated voice comes on and says that the voicemail box is full and I can't get through to them.

The message I get is nothing like their usual landline handset, so I'm pretty certain it's the Virgin Voicmail service that has kicked in.

The main account holder is seriously ill and is unable to take calls from friends and family on their landline at this critical time because of this fault.

It needs sorting please as a matter of urgency but how??? Is their a setting I can adjust on their Virgin Media account??

Thanks

Hi @Mich1956,

Thank you for expanding on this. It sounds like the voicemail inbox may be full. Have they tried accessing it to clear it up to see if that helps at all?

You can find more information on the free voicemail service here, including how to access it, use it, and change settings if needed.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm on the case and will let you know.

Thank you for that. We await to hear from you.

^Martin

All now sorted, thanks very much for your help

I'm glad to hear that is all sorted for you.

^Martin