cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much Talk More Anytime?

mcbjazz
Tuning in

Hi there.

We have had Talk More at Weekends and had a shock when our bill went up. 

So how much is Talk More Anytime please for existing customers? When I go to Virgins "website" I don't seem to get offered this as an existing customer as an upgrade for Home Phone.

Many thanks

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If you are calling 150 from your landline you will not be charged. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mcbjazz thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Talk More Anytime is currently £8.00 per month.  I can't imagine it not being available to you.  But it's likely you'd have to add it on at full price.  Based on calling habits and not just your most recent bill/month do you use your landline often enough to justify the upgrade?

Regards

Lee_R

We pay £19 for Talk Weekends and have had recntly had to pay a full month's bill just because we started to use it during the day. I didn't realize that the £11.35 fee which you pay after you get cut off (which I paid twice btw because it wasn't clear on your website what it was).

So overall we would be paying £27. Is Talk More Anytime the same as Talk Unlimited? What are the catches or terms and conditions for this if we do decide to join.

I'm not happy with Virgins service so far and I think we should at least get those 2 payments of £11.35 refunded.

Thank you

Hi @mcbjazz,

Sorry you are not happy with our services. Unfortunately, we would not be able to refund the fees incurred as these would be valid charges as per your price plan. 

If you would like to discuss a change to your current plan, it would be best speaking with our Retentions team on 0345 454 1111 who will be able to assist further.

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mcbjazz 

Talk More Anytime is an extra £8.00 per month.

Details of all the available call plans can be found on this page

https://www.virginmedia.com/landline 

Talk Unlimited is an old legacy plan and as far as I know is no longer available.

On Talk More Anytime and the older Talk Unlimited plan calls must not exceed 60 minutes duration. Any time over the 60 minutes is chargeable at normal rates.

Also, Talk Unlimited only include calls to Virgin Mobile numbers, calls to any other mobiles were chargeable. 

Talk More Anytime includes calls to other mobiles at no extra cost. 

The following pdf shows all VM call charges https://www.virginmedia.com/Everyday_Call_Charges_V1.pdf 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Ayesha 

Thanks for that , do I get charged for calling 0345 454 1111? If I use 150 from my home phone can I speak to retention without being charged?

Mark

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @mcbjazz

Calls to 0345 are normally charged at the same rate as a landline but you will need to double check the charges with your mobile supplier. 

You will be able to speak to retention's from 150. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak. Sorry to be persistent, but if I speak to retentions via 150 will I be charged for that call?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If you are calling 150 from your landline you will not be charged. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I was looking to see if any mobile networks was included in talk more anytime and this answered my question I was going to ask, so thank you, we should go live on the 30th May.