cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to get a response from the Executive Team?

Silenoz
Tuning in

I sent a complaint email to Lutz Schueler last Sunday 30th August,  and received a standard email response as below.  I still have not been contacted by anyone - what is their definition of "as soon as possible "?!

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today.

We’re really sorry to hear you’re not quite happy with us and we want to make it right.  

We have passed your email onto a member of the Executive Complaints team and they will be in touch as soon as possible in order to assist you with your queries.

25 REPLIES 25

Thank you for the reply. I was just hoping that 25 years a customer would mean something. It’s ridiculous ulous that I have to pay because virgin cannot supply the service. Ridiculous to be in the terms and conditions. How do virgin justify this?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Thumbelina10, 

I am so sorry about this and that you have not had the best experience with us, we would not want to lose you as a customer, I will pop you over a PM and get this chased for you.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me Thumbelina10, 

I am sorry you do not wish to go further with your complaint. 

Please if you need anything let us know.

Zoie

spiccou
Joining in

I am having exactly the same problem, emailed Lutz and absolutely no response at all, from top down they are not bothered about customers or consumers. I have concluded that the best solution is to eave Virgin (you can imagine the stress and time i will have to spend to get out of this contract) and go with another provider. I am paying for 1130 MBPS and I am getting as low as 17MBPS, was told I can have 3 pods when I signed up but when I called to request the 3 pods i was told I have to order one at a time and advised today its 30 day waiting time from receipt of your previous Pod (Wi-Fi extender) Looks like its Virgin small print not Virgin media and Lutz doesn't even care as he cant be bothered to respond to his customers emails.

I am typing this while being on hold with customer service and transferred to customer relations, its only 54 minutes so far and still waiting OMG

Hi there @spiccou

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. 

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this further with you, I'll send you a PM so we can do so.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.

Listric
On our wavelength
I have just been told that my issues have been sent to the Executive Team by a member of the Forum team but they can't or won't even tell me who the Executive Team is, what exactly has been passed to them, what they might do, when I might get a response or basically, anything else.

It seems that being passed to the Executive Team is the Kiss of Death for Virgin Media customers or like being sent to Darwin in Neighbours. For those not familiar with Neighbours - being sent to Darwin means never being heard of again.

I do not intend to give up and will send regular postcards from Darwin if I am not deleted for doing so.

Don't stop trying to get Virgin Media to tell the truth.