cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to get a response from the Executive Team?

Silenoz
Tuning in

I sent a complaint email to Lutz Schueler last Sunday 30th August,  and received a standard email response as below.  I still have not been contacted by anyone - what is their definition of "as soon as possible "?!

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today.

We’re really sorry to hear you’re not quite happy with us and we want to make it right.  

We have passed your email onto a member of the Executive Complaints team and they will be in touch as soon as possible in order to assist you with your queries.

25 REPLIES 25

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming. In rare circumstances incorrect charges can be incurred due to a crossed line - however this would usually come with other phone-line issues like receiving calls for someone else etc. have you had any problems like that? Has a tech-visit been arranged at this stage so the line can be checked over? 

Tom 

Wouldn't know as we have never had a telephone plugged into the line (as I keep saying!)

Messaging service on 30th August kept me online for over 6 hours while refusing to do anything about it,  basically said I was lying about not having a phone - even though we've never used the phone line in over 3 years of being here.  So no, no investigation or solution offered - hence my email to CEO.  Not getting a response to that is just adding insult to injury. 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

OK I think that would be the best course of action to take first of all I'm sorry that's not been arranged until now - once an engineer has been able to check things over we can ensure that your complaint is followed up on. I'll get in touch via PM to confirm some details and hope to hear back from you soon. 

Tom 

'contacting the "Executive Team" is not a valid way to open a complaint'.

If you contact the CEO (currently Lutz Schueler.) you will get a reply as below!!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us today.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy and we will endeavour to resolve your issues as soon as possible.  

We have passed your email onto a member of the Executive Complaints team and they will be in touch as soon as possible in order to assist you with your queries.

We look forward to discussing this matter with you in the future.

Kind regards, 

Ganesh Suresh1

On behalf of Lutz Schueler.

That's where the 'executive team' bit comes from....also, the e-mail has a vm ref number as the header, as below (which came form one of mine) 

vmref:COM104198008 (KMM53700698V16863L0KM), 

and this is the ref number to use when requesting further response, (I had none after 4 weeks) so have now taken it further....

I have the same generic email saying on behalf of Lutz  whatever...that was 5 weeks ago, and am still waiting for a reason why vm are not complying with a CISAS order since September!!

HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS AND NOT COMPLY???

Anonymous
Not applicable
contract CISAS

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RosariaD 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on the Community. 

I have taken a look at the history regarding the complaint and can see you have had private messages with my colleague John. 

John has advised of the next steps regarding the complaint within his last message to you. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Nat

'If you didn't get a reply after 28 days ask for a deadlock letter and go to CISAS'

Not so according to CICAS website, 

An application to CISAS can be made after:
• You have exhausted the company’s complaints procedure, and / or
It has been 8 weeks since you first raised your complaint with the company, 

Before the 8 weeks, CICAS will not allow you to complain, they will tell you to wait 8 weeks...Been there, done that...(my 8 weeks are up on 14th January, have sent recorded delivery letter yesterday, stating that I request a Deadlock letter if complaint not resolved by 14th) 

Thumbelina10
Tuning in

I’ve emailed them to about a complaint. I’ve been with virgin (ntl world, diamond cable) for 25 years and the customer service you get is diabolical. You would think after paying for tv, broadband, landline and up to 3 mobiles every month for 25 years would means something. It must be over £8000. Virgin are and always have been only concerned about getting “new” customers then they not bothered. I’ve been having a hard time just to end my contract because they can’t install at my new property, and they want to charge me over £300 because I can’t take services with me. It’s hardly my fault they can’t install it. And all you get is “it’s in the terms and conditions, it’s in the term and conditions, it’s in the terms and conditions. When I asked to speak to management was told” there’s no point talking to anyone else and they would tell you the same “it’s in the terms and conditions”  Just goes to show 25 years of taking my money doesn’t count for anything. The customer service you get is totally diabolical and that why I had to email the ceo. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Thumbelina10

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Our early disconnection fees do still apply for non-serve properties, I do apologise for the inconvenience and our team will look to respond to you as soon as possible.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs