cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report bad driving

intergalactic1
Joining in

I have just almost been knocked down on a crossing by one of your vans, how do I report this?

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @intergalactic1, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm so sorry to hear this happen 😞
Do you have the registration plate and the area in which this occured?
We will report this immidately.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

I didn't get the plate as the vehicle was moving so quickly but I'm sure there will be trackers in the vans so you will be able to find the driver.

I was crossing on a zebra crossing in Ruislip at eastcote road ( roughly here 51.5772052, -0.4265678) at 1615 on the 5th of November.

I was with two small children the cars nearer to me had stopped and I was halfway across the road, made eye contact with the driver and he did not stop. I had to pull back both children for their safety.

Please look into this asap and come back to me, I'm sure there are dashcams in the vehicles and the footage will show how reckless this absolutely idiots driving was.

Thank you for your reply. 

I believe we have been able to locate the crossing via Google Maps. 

As we now have the location, we will send the details over to the Field Manager for that area who will look in to who was around there at that time. They will then take the appropriate action.

Our apologies for this happening and any distress caused. 

Thanks, 

Nat