Menu
Highlighted
kevvo
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a resolution from the resolutions team?

Anybody know how to get in touch with the resolutions team?

I've been waiting since August 15 for them to contact me regarding a complaint over a seriously mucked-up installation. Response so far: NOTHING.

In desperation, I got through to retentions only to be told even they can't contact them.

Should I raise a complaint about my complaint. And then if I get nowwhere, a complaint about my complaint about my complaint?

Not really sure what to do next !!!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get a resolution from the resolutions team?

it can take 30 days for a reply. If you have been waiting since 15th its not been 30 days yet

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
kevvo
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that and sorry vor being such an idiot. When they said ...

• Our Resolutions Team will review your complaint and aim to reply with our findings and resolution .... this process may take over 7 days

... I was clearly expecting a reply within a little over a week, not a month. And a reasonable level of customer service. Still at least it's only a month, not a year, ah?

Clearly 30 days is more seven, so my mistake ... but don't worry I won't make the same mistake when my contract is up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevvo,

Sorry to hear that you're still waiting for a response from our Resolution Team. 

@apcyberax is correct in that it can take them up to 28-30 days to get back to you after a full investigation on the matter.

Please let us know after the time period if you've not heard anything from the Resolutions Team and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
kevvo
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa but wouldn't it be a good idea to say that in the first place.

My complaint was raised FOUR HOURS after I started as a VM customer because the installation left me unable to restore a fence the guy took down to reach the external box.

He also left the cable to the hub so short it can only live on the floor.

All it needs is a quick phone call to the local depot to get someone back to put it right.

And that takes a month????

I'm afraid my patience ran out a long time ago.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the additional information Kevvo.

I'll send you a Private Message, please reply back to it so I can take a look at your account.

Thanks,

Lisa