cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Virgin to fix my phone properly?

mitch666
Joining in

I had issues with my phone about a year ago. Various guys came out. I tried to tell them I needed a new cable in the street but they didn't seem to know what they were doing tbh. Eventually one nipper cobbled my phone onto next doors line with a lead jammed under my fence panel. He told me a new cable was booked to pulled down from the box.

It's about a year now since they failed to turn up. After a few attempts at phoning I gave up but more recently the phone has lost service from time to time. I've had several customers say my line was totally dead when they called. I tried phoning once more recently and was told no one could help because of covid. Also had a strange email saying I missed an appointment???

How do I get this **bleep** shower to sort this out?

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

John

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi John,

Thanks for posting. Apologies about the phoneline issue.

I'll PM you to get some details to ensure we're looking at the right address and then we can contact the field manager about the next steps etc

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @mitch666

Just emailed the field manager regarding the repull and I'll be in touch as soon as I know anything

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No news on this yet? It's sad but I'm truly not surprised.

Hi @mitch666

Thanks for coming back to me - I've chased it with the AFM - we're going to book in a repull so I will keep you posted as and when I have the update 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Thanks for that. It's really kind of you. I'll keep 'em crossed.

John

Hi @mitch666

There's been an update with this so I will PM you now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Guys turned up today and left. Apparently someone will come back and dig a hole then cable pull now on 28th. Same story as last year LOL.

No complaint or blame to you, or any of the guys that come out (apart from the ones that cut my BT phone line last year but that's in PM) you guys are victims of Virgin Media as much as the customers. 

Have to say though. There is something intrinsically wrong with your company. Serious communication issues between contactors, employees etc etc.