cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact Virgin Media

BigChippy
On our wavelength

My home phone is out of order. I can’t phone 150 from my mobile as I now have an O2 sim how do I call Virgin Media free of charge from my mobile. 

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BigChippy,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear your phoneline isn't working and that you have been unable to find another way of contacting us, I will be more than happy to help you get this resolved.

If you do need to contact us moving forward you can call us on 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or you can also Text your query to 07533051809 Cable or 07533016422 for Mobile, a member of the team will aim to respond within 24 Hours.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and have run some further checks, please can you check the below,

• Check the phone is seated in the base unit correctly & powered ON.
  • Remove all other equipment connected to telephone sockets.
  • Unplug the phone and check another phone directly into the main socket ensuring this is a VM socket and not one with a BT or Sky logo. If no alternative handset is available then ensure the original phone is plugged into the main socket with no other pieces of equipment being plugged in.

Regards

Paul.

BigChippy
On our wavelength

Thanks Paul back up and running again thanks to you.

stuart

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for reaching back out, glad to hear your phone is working now, how did you fix the issue?

Regards

Paul.

BigChippy
On our wavelength

Ah it’s complicated, I am having work carried out in the house and a cable from the main Virgin box   to a secondary box was cut breaking the link. I was however able to connect my phone directly to the main box albeit other links are now obsolete which is unfortunate but not essential.

Oh no, hope you do manage to get this resolved, if once all thew work you are having done is complete and you need anything relocating we can arrange this for a one off £25 callout fee. just let us know if you want us the get this arranged at any time.

Regards

Paul.